Here is what I’ve posted to the Inner Sanctum of my personal website, jpearce.co, in the past week:
- In the first of three poems that I’ll be discussing and reading to commemorate the 75th anniversary of the ending of the Second World War in Europe (VE Day) and also the forthcoming Memorial Day, the Poem of the Week is “The Charge of the Light Brigade” by Alfred Lord Tennyson.
- In the ninth part of our current podcast series on “What Every Catholic Should Know About Literature” I discuss Shakespeare.
- In the latest of the podcast series in which I “revisit old favourites”, I read and discuss Chesterton’s essay “On Running After One’s Hat”.
- And last but hopefully not least are my weekly musings on life, family and the pursuit of holiness in the Ladydale Diary.
- Please do consider supporting me and my work by joining the Inner Sanctum of friends at jpearce.co.